Sunday, December 4, 2011

friends

Met up with Cristal, Aikuen and Lixian today, so sad Yilin couldn't join us. Went to CWP for lunch and it's so different now! So many shops but omg I really don't understand why there are soooooooooo many people everywhere, it's kinda frustrating yo. Anw we had yummy pizzas from Empire State and Yami Yoghurt and I ate Macs w jh for dinner. Omg super fattening and my stomach gonna explode already!!

Anyway I really miss my friends. Sometimes I really regret missing out so much in their lives. I feel like a bad friend, really. And I always have excuses for this and that, I really hate myself for that. I hate school. I hate what happened in the past. I hate explaining myself because the more I explain, the more I don't make sense. I hate thinking so much. I hate being a pessimist. I hate myself. I really do. I think I really need some help. Maybe I am just lonely.. I do feel like that all the time. It's an empty feeling, you understand? I don't know what I'm thinking about all the time too. I am going crazyyyyy I needa stop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment