Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Hello it's 2012 already omg! :0 And I still have 2 drafts of blog entries to finish but the photo uploading thing is screwing up.

Anyway, 2011 has been good. My family became better; my parents became more lovey dovey; my dad got a better job; we got a rabbit named rabby/ah bui; went to BANGKOK with JH; all of us turned 21; sent off my friends who went overseas for exchange programs and welcomed them back; saw snow for the first time thru skype twice; went to Batam with power rangers (needa blog about it too before I forget)... and a lot of other awesome stuff that I can't seem to remember now. Had my ups and downs, lots of downs but nevermind, life's like that right? Sigh. Needa be more optimistic in the new year, have more confidence and not be so inferior and depressed because that's the root of all my problems. And for the new year, I hope I will be happier, make better decisions, be a better person and my grades to improve!! And I hope all my friends and family will have a great year ahead too! :) <3

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment