Sunday, August 7, 2011

bored

Supposed to blog about BKK but photobucket is failing me. Anyway I am feeling so depressed and bored, must be cos summer holidays are ending. So sad.. I've been waiting for my hols so that I could go BKK, and BKK quickly became a fading memory. Then came my torturous internship which was so damn boring and time-wasting, and now that it's over, my one week of real hols seem to fly past so quickly.

But anyway my internship was pretty alright.. just boring but slack.. and I learnt quite a no. of stuff about FB and launching real contests. And I made new lovely friends too, namely Christabelle, Amber, Waheeda and Yilin. Christabelle is probably one of the best partners I've ever met even though I did feel inferior all the time cos she is too awesome. And I learnt that companies can be really small in terms of office space (imagine the NUS library room) and manpower (2 bosses, 1 designer and 1 admin when I first came). Btw my Indian boss is a superstar on TV! And I survived eating at hawker centres for 2 months plus, and Lovely Tea/Loving Tea is nicer than Gong Cha! We killed many ants too. I think that's all about it. Cool experience overall. :)

Anyway I think 2 weeks ago, Jh and I went Marina Square to watch HP and omg we managed to watch the fireworks!! It was like 10-15 minutes long and the view was super good!! I LOVE SINGAPORE! And dumb dumb Jh was busy taking video of it until I told him to stop and just enjoy himself. I think he missed half of it? :( The cons of technology.. hehe.

Ahhh.. so many things that I wanna do but haven't do and now I don't dare to go anywhere but just wanna stay home and wait for my d-day to arrive. Sigh. Shall drag my ass out tomorrow and enjoy my day w Jianhui. :( hope my coming semester wouldn't be so bad.. I can't believe I am still so scared of school. :( I always feel very depressed when it's 7pm cos the next day will be another school day.. and it will be worse if it's Sunday 7pm.

And sigh I love my friends. I really love them and I'm really lucky to have all of them around me.. :( hanged out w all of them this week, I'm happy!

So.. I met Shiyun a.ka. woodsy/rebekah/spaceshyn etc etc (she has so many namessss) on Saturday 30 July before she flew off to Sweden for sep on Monday. We went to Chinatown and exchanged money but we got so confused over the exchange rate and were cheated. After that we went Ann Siang but I realised we didn't go to oakham market! :O anyway we found this cool vintagey store Stevie General Store, really cool and they are selling bottled sailing ships at $70!! And we just skyped. She sounded so cool, Lund and Europe in general must be really pretty! We didn't take photos that day but this was taken on our previous meetup! I think I know why I love her so much, we always like the same things! Take care babe!

























Sunday 31 July: Went to some ktv at Cuppage w Jinlai, Xiqing, Weiling, Qianyun, Shelvi and Junzhong. Had fun! After that they went to have duck pizza but I didn't join. Anyway this whole group is so funny. I think JL XQ Shelvi JZ were a clique in secondary school, JL XQ Shelvi QY were from the same CCA or something, JL WL were sec sch classmates, XQ QY Shelvi and I were from the same class in lower sec, JL XQ WL and I are together in uni. Haha I love CSS!




















Monday 1 Aug: WL XQ and I went to send JL off for her BKK sep! So shiok I LOVE LOVE LOVE BKK!! But maybe cos it's the only country that I've went hehe. JL is cool, I think this is like the 4th time we are sending her off since the beginning of uni. Haha. Anyway hope it will be an enjoyable trip for her!! Take care lai lai!


















Tuesday 2 Aug: Lazy afternoon with POWER RANGERS! I love them! They are my life saviors in JC!! Without them, I am really nothing. So glad that I made the first move to ask if I could join their clique hahaha. We went ajisen (again) and they came to my house to slack around. We played Saboteur, had maple tea and ate almond cookies, cookies n creme cupcakes (both made by Aikuen yummy yummy) and yummy apple pie (which my awesome mummy made without me asking her). Like tai tais right?? Hahaha. Hope we can have more free time and slack around again soon, or in the future when we retire. Hehe. Love them!!



















Yilin is so pro, all her photos so nice lor. This is my rabbit and her name is... ah bui! So cute right!!!

























Wednesday 3 Aug: I finally met up w YOU! Hahaha cos only you know this blog ah cheryl. HAHAHA. Sorry I took so long to meet you :( But anyway let's recap! We went Hatched!! Wah I think we were very pro, kept travelling around! Hatched wasn't so nice in my opinion.. and the place was kinda sticky everywhere. :( Then we went Suntec and town! AND WE ATE VERY YUMMY DINNER! I forgot the name of mine, but omg nice leh! Yums yums I am so hungry now! Thanks for the day and everything!! :D











































Wah I also want iphone!! Can take nice photos anytime anywhere! :( iphone 5 faster come out already!! >:( Anyway I really envy my friends who went for exchange programme. Such a rare experience.. I feel like a loser man. :( I should have gone. :( and I really wanna travel around the world before I die.

Anyway, on Thursday 4 Aug, Jianhui and I went JP to watch Captain America! $7 tickets and we had Mcvalue lunch!! I love love love fastfood hahaha. After that we went back to watch Running Man. I think I like muscular guys now! Hahaha like Jong Kook!

Friday 5 Aug: I FINALLY CLEANED MY ROOM! And finally used the storage box which I bought from Ikea 2 months ago! I felt like I was filming that volunteering show on Channel 8 lor. Lol, so much dust with dead insects. :/ Nice JH bought me bbtea and dinner!! :)

Saturday 6 Aug: Met up with Peilin and we had mac brekkie! Wah I think she was very hungry cos she finished every single thing which is so damn rare and she was faster than me!! :O And we bought aroma pens from Daiso! Wah.. good quality one okay!! Love catching up with her too. I really missed all my friends! I will take more photos next time.

Alrightie goodbye. This is probably the only time I had such an eventful week, that's why I'm blogging about it. And woah my memory not bad right Cheryl. Lol. Okay I shall continue to upload photos and finish up my bkk post soon! :) i hope the new sem gonna be peaceful and fly past quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment