Sunday, June 30, 2013

Taiwan 2013 (13 May - 18 May)


Hello!

I went on a 6 days/5 nights trip to Taiwan with Jh this May from 13 May - 18 May. :D We went to Taichung and Taipei and our trip was really productive that I was soooo tired every night. I wanted to go to a lot of places so we tried to squeeze a lot of things within these 6 days haha.

Here's our itinerary:

Day 1 (13 May 2013): Taoyuan Airport -> Taichung Feng Jia

Day 2 (14 May): Taichung Feng Jia -> Cing Jing (Green Green Grassland and Small Swiss Garden)

Day 3 (15 May): Cing Jing (Sunrise at Hehuanshan) -> Taipei Ximending -> Shilin Night Market

Day 4 (16 May): Shifen and Jiufen -> Shida Night Market

Day 5 (17 May): Dunhua Road -> Wufenpu and Raohe Night Market

Day 6 (18 May): Ximending -> Taoyuan Airport

We didn't go to many places such as the waterfalls at Shifen and Keelung Night Market, Sun Moon Lake, sunflower gardens etc because of the lack of time but I WILL BE BACK!! I'm so glad we met so many nice people during this trip and we were so lucky all the time! :) Will blog about my entire trip soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment