Saturday, January 12, 2013

Love is easy

I don't really like to get myself attached to anyone or anything, because I tend to overthink and be so sensitive and pessimistic. I will just think about all the future circumstances, usually negative ones, like how the person I love the most will eventually drift away from me and change into someone I can't recognise at all. It's really hard for me to trust anyone, but I would really love to trust this one person in my life right now. I love him, I love hanging out with him, I love talking and laughing at/with him. He is my best friend. He loves me too, but I tend to want to believe that he is so nice because I am his girlfriend. But he really puts in a lot of effort and gives me all his attention. He truly wants me to be happy, it's like his heart is made of gold and full of love. His thoughts are always so kind and sincere, I am too blessed.

Today he looked at me and said, "I am happy that you are happy", with the most sincere, innocent look in his eyes and genuine smile on his face. He looked really happy from the bottom of his heart.

When we were at the beach on Wednesday, he asked me not to leave him while burying his feet in the sand.

Every single day we meet, he will tell me that he loves me, hugs me with the sweetest look in his eyes as if I am the best thing that has ever happened in his life, and tells me that I am pretty out of the blue.

Every single day, he replies my Whatsapp messages within minutes even when he is playing games or studying hard.

Every single day, we will call each other and he never fails to talk to me with so much joy in his voice.

Every single day, I will be upset at night without any valid reason and he will tolerate my nonsense and try his best to console me and make me fail better even though we both know that my sadness is just temporary and always repetitive and that I am upset because I need to be upset.

Thank you for being such a happy, loving person. Thank you for being so understanding, so genuine to me. I am who I am because of you. Thank you for helping me become a better, happier person. I am really happy because I have you. I hope you will never change. I hope your love for me will never change. I hope we will never change. I truly love you and will love you forever and thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment