Sunday, August 12, 2012

End of holidays

Wow time really flies! Today is already the last day of holidays and this is the last summer holiday of my life!!! :(:( so sad. It's kinda scary how fast I grow up. It's already my forth year in university and omg, the fact that I made it to NUS is still not registered in my brain. I am always acting like a childish kid, being blur about the whole school system and not professional like those biz kids in school. Sigh I really need to buck up this final year, talk more in school and be friendlier and more attentive and alert during lessons and projects. Use more of my brains and enjoy myself in school. Sigh but the fact that I am taking two electives alone is quite scary. I hope those two electives won't kill me.

Anyways, I gotta admit that this summer holiday has been the best holiday of my life. I really enjoyed myself and tried so many things and stop procrastinating! Let me list down what I've done...


  • Went to Bangkok with Jianhui for 6 days (thank you jh for everything!)
  • Internship at Bata and shopped a lot with Jane
  • Went to Hanoi with Bata peeps for 5 days (thank you for giving me the chance to go!!)
  • Swimming with mum, sis and william
  • Tried many cafes: Cafe Epicurious, Open Door Policy, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Group Therapy, Porn's (not exactly a cafe)
  • Met up with all my usual khakis, and also zy and christabelle
  • First pedicure with spaceshyn
  • Spent a full day with my dearest friend, cheryl
  • Went to the zoo with JH
  • Sentosa beach with spaceshyn
  • Sentosa beach and LUGE with JH
  • Chill out afternoon with power rangers
  • NTU convocation
  • Gardens by the bay with power rangers
  • Project CAN collection and distribution
  • Cut my hair shorter
  • Complained to town council and Sentosa
  • Went shopping alone in Bugis
  • JH DROVE ME AROUND IN HIS BRO'S CAR!! ^^
  • Watched fireworks TWICE!! <3
Okay I think that's about it but still, I really enjoyed myself and tried to block out all the negative thoughts. I should really stop thinking so much about other people. Really.

Okiedokie I hope the coming semester gonna be good. I hope so. Thank you so much for giving me everything I need to be happy. Thank you for blessing my family, friends, rabbit and boyfriend with happiness and good health. I hope everyone will continue to be happy and healthy and love me. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment