So first person I celebrated with was XININI! Such a cute girl, my best friend in uni! She's the only one who understands my jokes and will laugh w me in school about everything. :( miss her so much. So sad we didn't have similar timetable this semester. Anyway we had pepper dinner at Pepper Lunch, yummehhh. And we took a photo at the ID Photo Booth again.. and we looked the same as the previous one we took a year ago haha. <3
Okay so I didn't have much time to celebrate cos of my school work (really a lot but it's kinda hard to explain how much it really was and I think it has always been a very bad excuse), I didn't have time to celebrate w my oldest best friends Peilin and Cheryl. AND THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE TO SURPRISE ME!! :') I am really very happy! REALLY! They bought me the cute birthday balloon and MOS MILK TEA and BEARD PAPA'S STRAWBERRY PUFF and a mini choco cake!! Those in caps are really awesome cos they are things that I love and my dear Cheryl remembered! Sigh. Wanna cry please it's so heartwarming to know that they made an effort to celebrate. :'( I am so blessed!! THANK YOU GIRLS SO SO SO MUCH I will love you all forever and ever! <3<3
And on Saturday evening I met up w power rangers and Charlie! My favourite people. Without them, I am really nothing. I learnt so much from them and I think I really owe them so much. I suck as a friend, really. Haven't been there for them at all :( But anw we had awesome dinner at this jap western food restaurant at 313 and omgggg the food is soooooo yummy! Ak and I chose the same and omg SUPER YUMMY!! :):) and we shopped around after that. Miss them sooooo much. They are really very nice people. I am so glad to ask them if I could join their clique or not hehe. :')
And Sunday night my family, Jh and I went to farm mart for dinner. My mum is weird sometimes. I told her I wanted to the opposite coffeeshop for dinner cos I liked the tofu and vegs there and she kept complaining about treating everyone when it's just my birthday but yea la, it's unfair to her. Then I said I want cold shrimp salad made by her and sotong balls that I love instead, and she complained that it's a Sunday she shouldn't be cooking. MUMS.... T.T
Anyway the bbq stuff they ordered at farm mart were not what I liked. :( but still yummy.. but till now (December) I still haven't eaten my bbq mussels and cold shrimp salad and my ABC soup (potato and carrot soup). SIGH. I'm such a glutton. But no.. actually I am so easy to feed! Whenever my mum doesn't wanna cook and if my sister is not home for dinner, she will cook pumpkin and corn soup and one whole plate of boiled broccoli for me. Haha. And another time I just had sushi rice and boiled sausages lol. I love them lor omg so hungry now. :9
AHH side tracked too much. Anw I chose the wrong cake :( I chose blackforest cos I love the blueberry sauce in the cake but I don't know why the cake tasted weird on my birthday. Sigh. But nvm still nice. :( Next time I'm gonna choose cheesecake or something! Yummy.
Oh and I forgot about this! Haha so I made jh to write me a letter (as usual) which he hated haha so I'm glad he did! And he even made me a silly card! Hahaha. Once you open the card, the purple thing blooms in a flower. :') so silly. :)
And my dear Rebekah sent me a postcard all the way from Sweden!! <3
Plus this cute little ghostkin Weiling got for me. Haha so cute la!! :)
And I am so touched that my friends bothered to wish me happy birthday on Fb too. :) And my cute looking primary school crush texted me too!! Super touched please. :) Ah okay that's all for my 21st.. so boring as compared to those princesses' parties I saw on Fb. But nvm I still love it! I love my life because of my friends and family. They make my life complete. I hope they will be happy and healthy forever! I hope they will all stay by my side forever! :) Thank you all of you for everything!!! *BOWS* <3
No comments:
Post a Comment